Friday 29 December 2006

Mission Accomplished: Got my Wii on 23rd December

I thought it was time to start a Wii blog about anything Wii related that's out of the ordinary. I got my Wii quite easily in the end at Gamestop on Henry St. in Dublin on the 23rd of December - quite nice timing if I may say so myself . No preorder, just plain luck! And this was during a week when Wii's were averaging €500 on eBay (I paid €180 or round $225).

Yes, I was briefly tempted to resort to blatant profiteering by peddling my newly purchased console on eBay, but I resisted and ended up developing an addiction to playing Wii Sports golf with my Michael Jackson Mii and moon-walking/saying Cha'mone whenever I got a hole-in-one. (Which wasn't often enough!) Check out how to make the MJ Wii here!

And here's a video of a few other famous Miis including Ghandi, Hitler, Jesus, Donald Trump, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il. Quite amusing!


No comments:

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati